ALL ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES!!!
Loan Amount – Php10,000.00 to Php500,000.00
Terms – 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 months
Low Interest Rates
- Credit application form
- Photocopy of Company ID (front and back) with 3 specimen signatures on the side.
- Photocopy of Government issued ID
- Photocopy of latest ITR or Withholding Tax Certificate.
- Certificate of Employment
- Latest three (3) months pay slip
- Latest three (3) months bank statement of Checking account
- Latest three (3) months credit card statement (if any).
- 2 x 2 Photo of borrower
- Photocopy of utility bills or proof of billing address (if renting, certification from landlord)
AN INTRODUCTION TO PERSONAL LOAN FACILITY
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
WHAT IS A PERSONAL LOAN FACILITY
- A Personal Loan Facility is an alternative source of funding for employees of select prime companies.
WHO ARE QUALIFIED TO AVAIL OF THE FACILITY?
- As a general rule, Borrower must be a permanent employee and has been working for at least three (3) years, not necessarily with the same company.
HOW MUCH CAN AN EMPLOYEE AVAIL?
- Minimum of P10,000.00, maximum of P500,000.00 depending on the employees computed capacity to pay.
WHAT IS THE MODE OF PAYMENT
- Issuance of Monthly Post Dated Checks for the term of the loan
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT TERMS?
- Minimum of six (6) months, maximum of twenty four (24) months
WHAT ARE THE INTEREST RATES APPLICABLE?
- 6 – 12 months = 1.39% per month
- 18 months = 1.49% per month
- 24 months = 1.59% per month
WHAT ARE THE OTHER CHARGES TO BE DEDUCTED FROM THE LOAN PROCEEDS?
- Documentary Stamps
- Credit Life Insurance
- Processing Fee
HOW LONG IS THE PROCESSING TIME?
- Five (5) working days upon submission of complete and accomplished documents.
HOW MANY UNPAID AMORTIZATIONS CAN A BORROWER BE CONSIDERED IN DEFAULT?
- The borrower shall already be considered in default should one (1) monthly amortization be unpaid.
WILL A BORROWER WITH A BALANCE ON PREVIOUS LOANS STILL BE ALLOWED TO BORROW?
- A borrower who has paid more than half of his loan will be allowed to re-avail of a new loan. The balance will be deducted from the proceeds of the new loan.
For more information,
Tel. 892-0991 to 96
Duly filled up credit application form and requirements can be emailed to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. They can also be mailed/delivered to The Structured Finance Department, Unicapital Finance and Investments Inc. ,3rd Floor Majalco Building, Benavidez corner Trasierra Streets, Legaspi Village, Makati City, Metro Manila.