1. Subject to these terms and conditions, anyone (the “Referrer”) referring to Unicapital Finance & Investments, Inc. (“UFII”) any person, natural or juridical, (the “Referral”) that successfully gets approved and avails of a loan, will be entitled to a referral fee of 1% of the released principal loan amount (the “Referral Fee”).
2. Anyone may qualify as a Referrer, except the following:
3. The Referral must meet the following criteria:
4. In order to be entitled to the Referral Fee, the Referrer must be in good credit standing and must not be disqualified under these terms and conditions. Further, the Referral must meet all the criteria of these terms and conditions and his/her/its loan application must have been approved and released.
5. The Referral Fee will be credited to the Referrer’s bank account he/she provided within two (2) business days from the date of actual release of the proceeds of the Referral’s approved loan. UFII will send the Referrer an electronic mail to advise that the Referral Fee has been credited to the Referrer’s account. Referral Fee shall be subject to applicable taxes.
6. In case of multiple applications by a single Referral and submitted through different Referrers, the Referrer of the application which was submitted to and encoded first by UFII shall be eligible for the Referral Fee, as applicable.
7. UFII reserves the sole and absolute right to withhold any Referral Fee due to any Referrer on the grounds of fraud, collusion, abuse, and other unethical or illegal schemes relating to this Program.
8. The Referrer declares and warrants that it has obtained the consent of the Referral to disclose and to share the Referral’s personal information, such as name, phone number, email address and other contact details to UFII. The Referrer shall be solely liable and responsible for the correctness and completeness of all the Referral’s personal information. The Referrer shall be responsible to UFII for any losses or claims arising out of, or relating to, the disclosure of Referral’s personal information.
9. UFII reserves the right to, without any liability or prejudice to any of its other rights, at any time, without previous notice and from time to time, withdraw, amend, or suspend the Program, without any reason. UFII has the sole discretion to change, suspend, or modify these terms and conditions without prior notice, at its sole discretion.
10. The Referrer undertakes that it shall not represent itself as an agent, authorized representative, or a person acting on behalf of UFII. The Referrer agrees and undertakes that he/she/it will not use UFII or any of its related party’s trademarks, service marks, logos, symbols, or brand names in its communications or correspondence with his/her/its Referrals.
11. The Referrer or the Referral shall not hold UFII, its related party, and their respective directors, officers, and employees, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses which a Referrer or a Referral claims to have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claims to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and/or on account of this Program.
12. By participating in the Program, the Referrer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. In case of dispute with respect to these terms and conditions, the decision of UFII shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the eligibility of the Referrer for the Program shall be resolved solely by UFII.
13. These terms and conditions are subject to any relevant law, rules, and regulations. The Program will be void where prohibited or restricted by law.